The AS3717 is a bidirectional, 2-channel singlepole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch designed tooperate from 2.5V to 5.0V. The device featuresnegative signal swing capability that allows signalsbelow ground to pass through the switch withoutdistortion. Targeted application include batterypowered equipment that benefit from the lowon-resistance and fast switching speeds. Low ON-stateresistance, excellent channel-to-channel ON-stateresistance matching, and minimal total harmonicdistortion (THD) performance are ideal for audioapplications. The break-before-make feature preventssignal distortion during the transferring of a signal fromone path to another.
The AS3717 is a committed dual single-pole /double-throw (SPDT) that consist of two normally open(NO) and two normally close (NC) switches. Thisconfiguration can be used as a dual 2-to-1 multiplexer.The device can pass -2V ground referenced signal withvery low distortion. The select input is TTL-levelcompatible.
The AS3717 features very low quiescent currenteven when the control voltage is lower than the VCCsupply. The feature suits portable/handset applicationby allowing direct interface with baseband processorgeneral purpose I/Os with minimum batteryconsumption.
The AS3717 is offered in Green QFN1418-10Lpackage and is specified over an ambient temperaturerange of -40˚C to 85˚C.
● Specified Break-Before-Make Switching
● Negative Signaling Capability: Maximum Swing from -2.0V to VCC
● Low On- Resistance (2.6Ω Typical) at 3.3V
● Low Charge Injection
● Excellent On-State Resistance Matching
● Wide VCC Range: 2.5V to 5.0V
● -2V Low Distortion Negative Signal Passing
● Fast Switching Times
● Rail to Rail Input and Output Operation
● 1.8V Logic Compatible Control Pin
● Break-Before-Make Switching
● High Off-Isolation: -50dB at 10MHz
● Low Crosstalk: -50dB at 10MHz
● -3db Bandwidth: 300MHz
● THD for 2VP-P at 32Ω: 0.05%
● RoHS and Green Compliant
● QFN1418-10L Packages
● -40℃ to +85 ℃ Temperature Range
● Cell Phones
● PDAs, Digital Camera, Notebook
● Portable Instrumentation/Media Players
● Battery Operated Equipment
● LCD Monitor, TV, and Set-Top Box
● Audio Routing
● Audio Routing
● Medical Imaging
● Audio and Video Signal Routing
● Smart Speaker, Sound Box