The AS9106 is a family of CMOS low dropout (LDO) regulators with a low dropout voltage of 240mV at 600mA designed for noise-sensitive portable device, RF and wireless applications. Quiescent current of AS9106 is as low as 45μA and it works with low-ESR ceramic capacitors, which makes it very suitable for space sensitive handheld applications. The soft-start function will eliminate current surges during start-up and the output discharge function will dissipate the residue output voltage in the capacitor during shut-down.
Other features include current limit protection and on-chip thermal shutdown function provide protection against any combination of over-load or ambient temperature which could cause junction temperature exceeding maximum rating.
The space-saving tiny SOT23-5L and DFN1010-4L packages are attractive for hand-held applications. The device is specified over an ambient temperature range of -40˚C to 125˚C.
● Output Current Up to 600mA
● Voltage VIN Range: 2.2V to 5.5V
● Vout Fixed 1.2V to 3.3V
● Very Low Quiescent Current at 45uA
● Low Dropout voltage of 340mV at 600mA
● Output Voltage Accuracy at ±2.0%
● PSRR 60dB at 1.0KHz/100mA
● Low Output Noise, 50uVRMS from 10Hz to 100KHz
● Current Limit Protection
● Current Fold-back Protection● Thermal Shutdown Protection
● Less than 1uA Shutdown Current
● Without EMI and Switch Noise
● Low ESR Ceramic Capacitor for Output Stability
● RoHS and Green Compliant
● Small DFN1010-4L & SOT23-5L Packages● -40℃ to +125 ℃ Temperature Range
● PDAs and Digital Camera
● White LED Biasing
● Mobil Handsets
● Tablet PCs and Laptops/Netbooks
● Camcorder Video Light (Movie Light)