The AS9151 is a CMOS low dropout, low noise, low power consumption, low quiescent current positive linear regulator with wide input voltage range. The AS9151 can deliver a guaranteed 200mA load current with a low dropout voltage. Quiescent current of only 2.2uA makes these devices ideal for powering the battery-powered, always-on systems that require very little idle-state power dissipation to a longer service life. There is an option of shutdown function by selecting the parts with the EN pin and pulling it low. The off state of AS9151 that consumes less than 0.1uA during shutdown mode.
The AS9151 is designed and optimized to work with low cost ceramic capacitors 1.0uF, which consumes less than 0.1μA during shutdown mode. Besides, its current limit protection and on-chip thermal shutdown function provide protection against any combination of over-load or ambient temperature which could cause junction temperature exceeding maximum rating. The AS9151 includes a reference bypass pin in order to reduce output noise and a logic control shut-down input.
The space-saving tiny SOT23-5L, SOT89-3L and TO-252 packages are attractive for hand-held applications. The device is specified over an ambient temperature range of -40˚C to 125˚C.
● Output Current Up to 200mA
● Wide Voltage VIN Range: 2.0V to 55V
● Very Low Quiescent Current at 2.2uA
● Low Dropout voltage of 650mV at 100mA/VIN=5V
● Output Voltage Accuracy at ±1.0%
● Support Fixed Output Voltage: 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V,9V, 12V.
● PSRR 70dB at 100Hz
● Needs Only 1.0uF Capacitor for Stability
● Current Limit Protection
● Without EMI and Switch Noise
● Stable with Ceramic Capacitor or Tantalum Capacitor
● Over Temperature Protection
● RoHS and Green Compliant
● TO-252, SOT89-3L and SOT23-5L Packages
● -40℃ to +125 ℃ Temperature Range
● Portable, Battery Powered Equipment
● Low Power Microcontrollers
● Laptop, Palmtops & PDAs
● Audio/Video Equipment
● Car Navigation Systems
● Industrial Control
● Weighting Scales
● Meters/Home Automation